We are delighted to congratulate all the students at Woodside Academy Woodside for their exam performance. Despite a range of challenges and drops in overall, the students, results are in line with 2019 with an increase in students achieving grades 9-5 Maths and English.
Subjects that performed particularly well were in Chemistry, Physics and Biology; English; Drama; Spanish and Business. There have been significant improvements in the performances in Design Technology and Music. We are particularly proud of our students with SEND with our students with EHCPs achieving and our SEND K students who did exceptional well. Our pupil premium students achieved scores in line with their non-pupil premium peers.
Students did individually very well in all subjects, but top grades were particularly high in English literature, Science, RE and Maths.
There are many students who overcame exceptional personal circumstances to achieve strong results and we are so proud of them for their resilience and efforts. Students who achieved particularly high results were:
- Dawid Milosierny achieving six grade 9s and three grade 8s and one grade 7
- Nela Kasiak achieving six grade 9s, four grade 8s
- Ezel Kupeli achieved five grade 9s; four grade 8s and one grade 7
- Asha Nathan achieved five grade 9s; four grade 8s
- Hanna Wiercinska achieved four grade 9s; four grade eights and double distinction * and two grade 7s
- Aditya Panchal achieved four grade 9s; four grades 8s and one grade 5
- Alp Yildiz achieved three grade 9s; four grade 8s, two grade 7s and one grade 6
- Syaam Hussain achieved five grade 9s; one grade 8; three grade 7s and a grade 6
- Neha Nair achieved two grade 9s; four grade 8s and three grade 7s
- Veli Sugecmez achieved two grade 9s; three grade 8s and four grade 7s and one grade 6
Top students for attainment
- Aditya Panchal
- Alp Yildiz
- Hakeem Kabia
- Ezel Kupeli
- Angelina Theodorou
- Narin Kose
- Ada Aksel
- Daniela Spigule
- Madiha Ahmed
- Hanna Wiercinska
We are proud of our young people and what they have achieved to reach their ambitious next destinations. Well done and thank you to all the students, families, and staff at Mulberry Academy Woodside.